Saturday, March 5, 2011

Think Pink

On Tuesday March 1st Mike and I found out that we are having a GIRL! We are so thrilled to know the sex of the baby. We can now start the great name debate and decorating the nursery! We have started throwing around names we each like and have come to the conclusion that naming this little girl is going to be difficult! We do not agree on most names.....
This is a profile picture from the 20 week ultrasound. Sorry the quality is not the best, it did not scan well. Also I have no idea how to rotate pictures yet either.

6 comments:

  1. WE LOVE GIRLS! CONGRATS!!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet Stephanie Kim Jr! SKC

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Cindy? I remember how much you love that name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! You are officially a mommy blogger! :) So glad I'll be able to keep up with all you're doing! I miss you so much. On the few days I'm at Mayo, I keep thinking you're there too. :( So excited to see you're having a girl! I can't wait to hear the names! I think you should put up a vote of the names you like vs. Mike's names and we all could vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to finally see your blog is up and running! I love it! I'll be a faithful follower. Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Singne! I am glad that you started your blog!!!!! Because I have been so excited to say...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and Mike. You are going to love being a Mama! Especially to a sweet little girl! Love, Sarah (your cousin...just in case you didn't know) :)

    ReplyDelete