Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Girl Time

This last weekend my best friend Meghan came out to visit. We had so much fun. It was so nice to spend time with her. Mike went to AZ for a bachelor party so it was just us girls. I miss spending time with her so much. She helped me register for the baby, helped work on the nursery and just gave me a good fix of girlfriend time that I needed.  Meghan I love you so much and thank you so much for the wonderful visit!

We didn't take many pictures...I am trying to stay out of pictures lately...what pregnancy does to ones body is very interesting........

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a nice visit! Now that I'll be close, I can't wait to come for a visit too!!
    Don't stay out of pictures, you'll enjoy having them later!! Plus, your friend Terese wants to see the belly progression!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute pregnant!! I would love to see more pictures :) PS Love the blog

    ReplyDelete